Fried Recheado Tarle (Sardines Goan style)

Note: This Recipe uses Recheado masala. Usually in Goa, this is prepared in batches and stored in the refrigerator for several days or Weeks.

Sardines cooked anyways is one of my favorites. My wife showed me this new style of frying Sardine that I never tried before They are stuffed with Recheado just like its older cousins Mackerel Recheado. They are as delightful as the stuffed mackerel.

This method of preparing requires the large size Sardines, which are cleaned and gutted. Then slit on both sides with a small knife making a cutting running from the backbone to the stomach, marinated with salt and then filled with Recheado Masala. Let stand for a 10 minutes, apply Semolina (Optional) and fried in olive oil

Here I have paired these bad boys with simple Spinach Daal (Spinach and Lentil curry) Rice and tomato salsa salad. Simple things go well with other simple things.



No comments:

Post a Comment